On 9/22/2010 9:25 AM, Paul Walmsley wrote:
Hi BenoƮt,

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Benoit Cousson wrote:

Please note that the diff is pretty bad for the clock table. It looks like
everything has changed. I don't know if there is a way to have a better diff
with git.

It's due to an extra tab that somehow got added between the second and
third fields of the clkdev table in your patch.  I've removed that to
reduce the diff noise in the updated patch (forthcoming in a few minutes).

OK, it missed that, this is probably because of our super smart auto aligned tab to the longest string script :-)

Benoit