Hi Sergio,

Aguirre, Sergio wrote:
> Hi Omar,

>> +#if defined(CONFIG_ARCH_OMAP2)
>> +    else if (cpu_is_omap2430()) {
>> +            list = omap2_mboxes;
>> +
>> +            list[0]->irq = platform_get_irq_byname(pdev, "dsp");
>> +    } else if (cpu_is_omap2420()) {
>
> Isn't both 2430 and 2420 doing the exact same?

Code is not the same, it is 2 line which apply for both but couldn't find an
easy way of making them share the request for dsp mailbox without changing more
code, perhaps a macro to detect if omap2 and then a nested if for the 2420
case, but since HWMOD should handle it better, I left it as is.

As the code previous to reorganization treated 2430 has a user with one single
mailbox (same as omap3) I added the code to at least detect it, 2420 has 2
mailboxes one for iva and other for the dsp. From the diagrams for OMAP2430[1]
and OMAP2420[2], it made sense as in the later both dsp and iva seem to be
separated entities; unfortunately I don't have the hardware to test on any of
them.

The patched code should look like:

#if defined(CONFIG_ARCH_OMAP2)
        else if (cpu_is_omap2430()) {
                list = omap2_mboxes;

                list[0]->irq = platform_get_irq_byname(pdev, "dsp");
        } else if (cpu_is_omap2420()) {
                list = omap2_mboxes;

                list[0]->irq = platform_get_irq_byname(pdev, "dsp");
                list[1]->irq = platform_get_irq_byname(pdev, "iva");
        }
#endif

Regards,

Omar