Hi Tony,

On 11/16/2010 5:41 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Cousson, Benoit<b-cous...@ti.com>  [101115 13:36]:
Hi Tony,

On 11/15/2010 9:03 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Benoit Cousson<b-cous...@ti.com>   [101111 13:26]:
Starting on OMAP4, the pin mux configuration is located in two
different partitions of the control module (CODE_PAD and WKUP_PAD).
The first one is inside the core power domain whereas the second
one is inside the wakeup.
- Add the capability to add any number of partition during board init
time depending of Soc partitioning.
- Add some init flags as well in order to avoid explicit Soc version
check inside the mux core code.
- Add a comment with mux0 mode on top of omap_mux/board/<partition>
if the current mux mode is not the default one.

Here's one more patch that I'd like to merge into this patch to avoid
repeating the partition for each mux entry.

The memory vendors will not like you ;-)

Assuming no more comments, I'll queue these for 2.6.38 merge window.

I'll update the series and re-post tomorrow.

Thanks, no need to post them again, I already have them queued
locally, they will hit for-next and linux-omap master today.

OK, but I already did it because there is a checkpatch issue in your first patch and I received another patch from Dan to add __func__ in the pr_xxx macros.
I can repost, or you can get the update in my GIT (ctrl-wip/mux-omap4-v4).

BTW, next time you do a git branch, please base it on Linus recent
-rc tag instead of linux-omap master branch. We don't want the
history of linux-omap master branch merged to the mainline tree..

Euh, this is what I already did for this series. Quoting myself:

"The series is based on mainline (2.6.37-rc1) and is available here:
git://gitorious.org/omap-pm/linux.git ctrl-wip/mux-omap4-v3"

Did I messed up something?

Regards,
Benoit