On 01/04/11 11:26, ext ABRAHAM, KISHON VIJAY wrote:
>>     1. How we select the WAKE events from McBSP?
>>       We need XRDYEN, and RRDYEN bits for wake (in WAKEUPEN register),
>
>      Ahh.. Ok. This setting still need to be present. Will add it in my
> next patch version.
>      Thanks.

Thanks.

>>     and
>>       also we need to enable the WAKEUP in SYSCON register.
>
>       Setting of WAKEUPEN will be taken care by pm_runtime_get_sync()

I need to get more familiar with the hwmod things ;)

>>     2. How we are configuring the CLOCKACTIVITY field in SYSCON register?
>

>        It's been set in the hwmod database. In [1], there is a field
> .clockact in
>        omap_hwmod_class_sysconfig where we set the clock activity to 2.
> Whenever
>        we do a get_sync, CLOCKACTIVITY field in SYSCON register will be set
>        to the value present in .clockact field.
>
>       [1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/423731/

I see. Is there a way to change the CLOCKACTIVITY field in certain cases?
What I mean is:
the 0x2 means that ICLK can be switched off, PRCM FCLK must kept on
I have a setup, where I can switch off the FCLK for a period of time (so
PER domain can hit retention). For this I'll need to have 0x0 in
CLOCKACTIVITY.
I'm not sure what are the side effects if we always use 0x0, but IMHO
that shall be fine as well.

--
Péter