Hi,

On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 18:20 +0530, ext Guruswamy Senthilvadivu wrote:
> From: Senthilvadivu Guruswamy <svad...@ti.com>
>
> omap_display_init function is introduced in devices.c to do the DSS driver
> registration.  So replace platform_device_register or platform_add_devices of
> DSS with omap_display_init().

This and two previous patches are missing a color in the subject.

I'm also ok with Kevin's suggestion to put display code in separate
file. There's other stuff to add there also at some point, like changing
pinmuxing.

Also, I think it would be cleaner to first add the new code to devices.c
(or display.c) and display.h in one patch, then in another patch change
the board files to use this new display init.

 Tomi