Hello,

Abimanyu Gottumukkala <m...@abimanyu.in> writes:

> I am working on porting B&N Nook color source to generic kernel (non
> Android). Can i submit my ported code to omap-linux git?

Absolutely!

Support for new platforms is always welcome.  This platform is based on
the OMAP36xx (3621 I think), so you might look at other 36xx-based
platforms (like Zoom3) as a starting point for your platform support.

It will also be good to be familiar with the differences between a 3621
and a 3630 and use OMAP features so any differences in the parts can be
determined at runtime (see omap_has_* in <plat/cpu.h> for example.)

Thanks,

Kevin