Hello,

There have been ongoing problems for awhile now where ti.com addresses
have been randomly unsubscribed from vger.kernel.org lists (linux-omap,
linux-kernel, etc.)

Luca and myself have been working with TI IT to figure out this problem,
and they claim to have fixed the problem (details on problem below.)

Please send me an email if you find yourself suddenly unsubscribed from
one of these mailing lists, and also open a ticket with IT.

Kevin

More details:

The problem is that the mailing list admin was receiving bounces from
the ti.com mail servers, but the bounces were not descriptive enough to
discover which addresses were failing.  The result was "big hammer"
approach in that ti.com addresses were unsubscribed until the bounces
stopped.

After talking with the list admins, this has been going on for years.

We were able to get copies of the bounced emails from the kernel.org
list admin and share them with IT, and they have found the problem and
have claimed to fix it.

If you find yourself suddenly unsubscribed again, please open a ticket
and also let me know.