Hi all,

The trees listed below were all hosted on git.kernel.org until the
breakin.  These have not been restored and I have not been given an
alternate location for them, so I will drop them all on Monday unless I
hear from their maintainers (all cc'd).  On the other hand, if your tree
is no longer needed, it would be good to know that as well.

Tree            URL
----            ---
asm-generic     
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/asm-generic#next
async_tx        
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/djbw/async_tx.git#next
audit-current   
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/audit-current.git#for-linus
audit           
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/audit-current.git#for-next
        (Al, should the above 2 be just "audit" (not "audit-current") in
        the URL?  But there is no for-next branch even in that repo)
bdev            
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/bdev.git#master
bkl-config      
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/bkl.git#config
cpupowerutils   
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/brodo/cpupowerutils.git#master
drivers-x86     
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mjg59/platform-drivers-x86#linux-next
fatfs           
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hirofumi/fatfs-2.6.git#master
hdlc            
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/chris/linux-2.6.git#hdlc-next
hfsplus         
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hch/hfsplus.git#for-next
input-mt        
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rydberg/input-mt.git#next
irda            
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sameo/irda-2.6.git#for-next
jfs             
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shaggy/jfs-2.6.git#next
linux-spec      
http://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dwalker/linux-spec#for-next
lsm             
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/chrisw/lsm-2.6.git#for-next
namespace       
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ebiederm/linux-2.6-nsfd.git#master
nilfs2          
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ryusuke/nilfs2.git#for-next
nommu           
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-2.6-nommu.git#master
omap            
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap-2.6.git#for-next
pcmcia          
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/brodo/pcmcia-2.6.git#master
pxa             
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ycmiao/pxa-linux-2.6.git#for-next
rmobile-current 
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lethal/sh-2.6.git#rmobile-fixes-for-linus
rmobile         
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lethal/sh-2.6.git#rmobile-latest
sfi             
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lenb/linux-sfi-2.6.git#sfi-test
sh-current      
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lethal/sh-2.6.git#sh-fixes-for-linus
sh              
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lethal/sh-2.6.git#sh-latest
vfs-scale       
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/npiggin/linux-npiggin.git#vfs-scale-working
xtensa          
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/czankel/xtensa-next.git#master

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email protected]

Attachment: pgpMF881tG1OQ.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to