Grazvydas Ignotas <nota...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Paul Walmsley <p...@pwsan.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012, Paul Walmsley wrote:
>>
>>> Well, whether it's in or out of idle, I'll bet the DEBOUNCENABLE
>>> bits are still set to 1 while the debounce clock is off :-(
>>
>> Along these lines, you might try patching omap2_gpio_prepare_for_idle() to
>> turn off the DEBOUNCENABLE bits?
>
> Yes that helps. I guess I'll carry this in pandora tree, at least
> we'll have debounce while more demanding programs/games are running.

Care to share the patch?  It might be worth merging until we have a full
solution.

> Don't know how it's all working for Kevin though..

Now I'm not so sure either...

At first I thought it was because I was getting IO ring wakeups, but
using vanilla 3.2, MPU, CORE & PER are staying on due to the (broken)
UART constraint, so I'm getting module-level wakeups, but haven't dug
into why.

Kevin