On 03/02/2012 05:17 PM, Orjan Friberg wrote:
Hi,

When running the mtd_subpagetest I'm seeing more or less spurious ECC
corrections.  I.e., one round may show 4 corrections and the next will
show 7, only some of which are the same as the previous 4.

FWIW

* I'm seeing the same behaviour (i.e. transient ECC errors) when doing nanddump on a partition. * mtd_oobtest fails on "verify failed at <varying address>", and "read past end of device".

--
Orjan Friberg
FlatFrog Laboratories AB