On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Joe Woodward <j...@terrafix.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

yes, only if we are in non-dma mode with wakeup disabled.

> Will similar problems exist when in DMA-mode (as we I set the DMA flag it
> seemed to work ok)?

In dma mode we might not need MPU for uart fifo ops and while in irq
mode we need MPU
for fifo ops, while mpu is hitting low power states way to get mpu qos
for uart ops
is by generating module level wakeup events, if module level wakeups
are disabled
and if uart does relies on mpu for fifo ops we have to prevent MPU
from hitting low power
states.