Hi Tony,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 17:02:17, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Mohammed, Afzal <af...@ti.com> [120612 22:00]:
> > Yes, that would be better except for too much logging, if Tony
> > prefers that way I will add.
>
> If there's a chance it causing file system corruption, we should
> test it carefully on the boards before applying. If that's done,
> then there's probably no need for warnings. It's safer to disable
> NAND for untested boards if there's a chance of breaking the timings.

By disabling NAND, I understand that you are suggesting to remove
nand initialization done in board file, right ?

And boards that can be tested here are omap3evm & beagleboard,
both of which can't be tested for this change.

Or should additional timings be achieved without affecting old
interface, but that it seems would necessitate more code
duplication.

Regards
Afzal