I have a GUMSTIX Overo AirSTORM module (AM3703-based).

When booting the kernel the following features are listed:
OMAP3630 ES1.2 (l2cache neon isp 192mhz_clk )

After booting I get the following (repeating every few seconds):

[   81.122558] voltdm_scale: No voltage scale API registered for vdd_mpu_iva
[   81.130340] platform mpu.0: omap_target: unable to scale voltage up.

I have SmartReflex enabled, and the same defconfig used to work on 3.4.
CONFIG_OMAP_SMARTREFLEX=y
CONFIG_OMAP_SMARTREFLEX_CLASS3=y

I'm assuming this is because of changes to twl-common.c to add the "IVA"
voltage
domain, but on the OMAP I have there is no IVA - hence the warnings?

Is there a known fix for this (disabling SmartReflex seems to make no
difference)?

Cheers,
Joe Woodward