On Wednesday 04 July 2012 11:58 AM, Tomi Valkeinen wrote:
On Tue, 2012-07-03 at 16:29 +0530, Archit Taneja wrote:

Thanks for testing this out.

I was going through Tomi's queue for the 3.6 merge window:

git://gitorious.org/linux-omap-dss2/linux.git master

There is a commit called:

2b8501d777346ce1d4fe99167e9b3c0e42aae7a8

OMAPDSS: Use PM notifiers for system suspend

The commit message mentions the issue you see, and seems to resolve it.
Could you give this a try?

Tomi is out on vacation, and I don't know why this wasn't intended for
the 3.5-rcs, maybe there are still some discussion going on about this?

I just missed it due to the pre-vacation hassle, I was so focused on
getting the stuff ready for next merge window.

With a quick glance to my master branch, the "OMAPDSS: Use PM notifiers
for system suspend" looks like it could go for 3.5-rc, and also
"OMAPDSS: fix warnings if CONFIG_PM_RUNTIME=n".

Archit, can you check that both apply fine to mainline, and send them to
Florian for 3.5-rc. And make clear they are for him, so that he doesn't
think I'll handle them =).

Sure, will do.

Archit