Le 30/08/2012 01:23, Tony Lindgren a écrit :
* Florian Vaussard <florian.vauss...@epfl.ch> [120829 02:46]:
Hello,

Before doing the work twice, is someone working on the arm/dts for the overo
board? I found a first support in the linaro tree [1], but is there
any active
work to complete this support and push it upstream? I am preparing a
daughter
board with some specific hardware, thus I could give some help with the
conversion effort.
Great, go for it! The DMA engine binding is still missing as well as
bindings for some drivers. But your should be able to get basic things
going quite easily.

Ok, I will have a look in the coming days.

Regards,
Florian