On 9/19/2012 4:26 PM, Paul Walmsley wrote:
Hi BenoƮt

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012, Cousson, Benoit wrote:

Thanks for the rebase / repost. I'll pulled the full series if Paul is OK with
   ARM: OMAP2+: AM33XX: Add clock entries to omap_clk data

Paul,
Is that OK?

Looks to me like the clock change is unrelated to the DTS changes?  Best
thing would be if you could just take the DTS changes and I'll take the
clkdev alias change.

Good point, it can be separated.

Otherwise if that doesn't work I can ack it, but there might be some
conflicts with other clkdev data changes.

No problem, that's fine for me.

Regards,
Benoit