Hi Laurent,

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Laurent Pinchart
<laurent.pinch...@ideasonboard.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here's the second version of my tidspbridge MMU-related cleanup patches. The
> first version has been sent privately only, don't try to search the mailing
> list archive for it :-)
>
> Replacing hw/hw_mmu.c and part of core/tiomap3430.c with generic IOMMU calls
> should be less difficult now. Anyone would like to give it a try?
>
> Laurent Pinchart (14):
>   tidspbridge: hw_mmu: Reorder functions to avoid forward declarations
>   tidspbridge: hw_mmu: Removed unused functions
>   tidspbridge: tiomap3430: Reorder functions to avoid forward
>     declarations
>   tidspbridge: tiomap3430: Remove unneeded dev_context local variables
>   tidspbridge: tiomap3430: Factor out common page release code
>   tidspbridge: tiomap3430: Remove ul_ prefix
>   tidspbridge: tiomap3430: Remove unneeded local variables
>   tidspbridge: Fix VM_PFNMAP mapping
>   tidspbridge: Remove unused hw_mmu_map_attrs_t::donotlockmpupage field
>   arm: omap: iommu: Include required headers in iommu.h and iopgtable.h
>   tidspbridge: Use constants defined in IOMMU platform headers
>   tidspbridge: Simplify pte_update and mem_map_vmalloc functions
>   tidspbridge: Use correct types to describe physical, MPU, DSP
>     addresses
>   tidspbridge: Replace hw_mmu_map_attrs_t structure with a prot
>     bitfield

Thanks, tested on beagle-xM, they look good!

Can you submit them to Greg KH and de...@driverdev.osuosl.org,
preferably with a 'staging:' prefix along with the current subject.

The only thing of concern is that:
ARM: OMAP: iommu: fix including iommu.h without IOMMU_API selected

Might be taking a different path than these to mainline[1].

Cheers,

Omar

---
[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap@vger.kernel.org/msg76319.html