On Wednesday 07 November 2012 05:28 PM, Jon Hunter wrote:

On 11/07/2012 04:14 PM, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:

Looks sensible considering alternative WAs.

Acked-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilim...@ti.com>

Thanks. With further thought I think that it would be best to combine
patches #2 and #3. Really the main motivation here is the errata
workaround and without actually benchmarking the timer read I should
not claim the improvement in overhead as stated in patch #2. So I
have combined #2 and #3 and updated the changelog/comments
appropriately. Let me know if you guys are ok with this.

Yep. Sounds good.

Regards
Santosh