On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Shilimkar, Santosh
<santosh.shilim...@ti.com> wrote:

> I think the default OMAP DT files will continue to work with
>  these patches applied and mostly doesn't break anything
> in default configuration.

What does "mostly" mean? Hm hm. OK I feel a little
bit better about this now...

> Ofcourse with the DT modification as done
> by Alexander will expose the issue.

So this is all caused by non-upstream code or
non-upstream DTS files?

> I really wanted to have the auto request GPIO supported
> when used as IRQ line but surely not at expense of
> breaking the client drivers.

If things are working for the default DTS files in the
kernel then I am OK with it.

However moving forward to support the cases that
Alexander is highlighting, I really really thin we need
to put the information about taken GPIOs "input-hogs"
into the gpio DT node.

Yours,
Linus Walleij