Hi Paul,

On 21/08/2013 02:13, Paul Walmsley wrote:
Hi BenoƮt,

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013, Mark A. Greer wrote:

From: "Mark A. Greer" <mgr...@animalcreek.com>

Long overdue patches to add the device tree updates and
documentation for the SHAM and AES modules on the am33xx.
The supporting code is already in the mainline kernel.

This series is based on the current mainline kernel,
c0d15cc (linked-list: Remove __list_for_each).

Changes from v1:
  - Added missing '};' as pointed out by Lokesh Vutla <lokeshvu...@ti.com>

I guess you should take these patches?

You're right, I should, I've just never seen them :-(
Thanks for the pointer.

Mark,

After a quick search on Google, I did not see any comment on these patches. Did you get any review so far?

Thanks,
Benoit