Nice find, I think I'm also affected by this. However this crashes on
OMAP3530 pandora because you now access INTERFSEL before interface
clock is enabled.. This is not a problem on DM37xx because it uses
different interconnects. You should probably use "context_valid"
variable in omap2430_glue or similar to decide to write to register or
not.

Grazvydas

You mean introducing a "context_value"? I'm not sure if i want to add more code. Do you think simple removing the first read is an option? So far we read back 0 anyway because the first write to INTERFSEL in resume() set it to uninitialized / 0 anyway.