Hi! First I am Mario Bernier, I live in Longueuil in the province of Quebec,Canada. I am looking to borrow $65,000.00 (canadian) on 120 months. I ahve been dealing with all kind of people. Scammers,Scammers and Scammers. They were all asking for money. I talk insurance fees witch is not a needn according to P2P loan offers. Also, transfer fees at the bank, fees to open files, fees for lawyer, etc.etc. If you have no fees whatsoever, i am you man. There must be an honnest person somewhere on this planet. I am a very honnest person. I make everything possible to accomplish tasks and resposabilities. I can provide you with all identity required to make it possible. Thank you to the one (he or she) who will reply to this request.

P.S. All the fees like fund transfer,lawyer,file opening,insurance, at least, i don't send any money before i get the fund.

Mario Bernier