On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Brian O'Mahony
<brian.omah...@curamsoftware.com> wrote:
> Eugene
>
> Thanks for the pointer. Changed the mount to _netdev and it came up (there
> was a lot of login errors on the screen, but eventually it logged in
> successfully)
>
> Regards

Knowledge of dm-setup, lvm, and the underlying command set and config
files will become terribly important when you need to use multiple
paths to these devices and troubleshoot (which you should definitely
do, for reliability and performance).  I highly recommend you abandon
the graphical tools as soon as you are able, and learn the appropriate
utilities and conf files...

/end $.02

-Ev