On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 01:44:54PM -0700, Erinn Looney-Triggs wrote:
> I have run into several bugs with the openmanage automatic firmware
> installation tools. Specifically I can't get the BMC to install on
> anything but 2950 systems. There are sporadic failures on other systems
> as well, unable to install PERC firmwares, BIOSs etc. I can't find a
> place to report these issues to, is there a bugzilla or equivalent for
> these tools?
>
> I have also run into issues with the racadm command and the handling of
> SSL certificate uploads > 1024 bits, again, is there a good forum for
> working through these issues, or is this the right place?

racadm has always been supported through Dell Technical Support.

firmware-tools has historically been an unsupported project, but as of
OpenManage 6.2 released in December, is now part of that officially
supported product, meaning you can call Dell Technical Support for it
as well.  This list, and the firmware-tools-devel list are also fine.

Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux