Yes, but no matter what I have done the OSMA does not work on my computer.
I've read most of the OSMA documents and they tell you how to install and
use the OSMA but they skip any sort of configuration for the OSMA. For
instance when I try to use omreport:

omreport about details=true

Product name : Server Administrator
Version      : 6.2.0
Copyright    : Copyright (C) Dell Inc. 1995-2009 All rights reserved.
Company      : Dell Inc.
Contains     : Adaptec FSA Adaptec FSA
             : Data Engine 5.9.2
             : Hardware Abstraction Programming Interface 5.9.2
             : Instrumentation Services 5.9.2
             : Integrated Tunnel Provider 1.2.0
             : LSI megalib LSI megalib
             : Meta package for installing Server Administrator support for
the RAC4 feature Meta package for installing Server Administrator support
for the RAC4 feature
             : Meta package for installing Server Administrator support for
the RAC5 feature Meta package for installing Server Administrator support
for the RAC5 feature
             : Meta package for installing all Server Administrator features
Meta package for installing all Server Administrator features
             : Meta package for installing the Server Administrator Storage
Services feature Meta package for installing the Server Administrator
Storage Services feature
             : Meta package for installing the Server Administrator Web
Server feature Meta package for installing the Server Administrator Web
Server feature
             : Meta package for installing the Server Agent Meta package for
installing the Server Agent
             : Meta package for installing the Standard Server Agent Meta
package for installing the Standard Server Agent
             : Meta package for installing the iDRAC Server Administrator
feature Meta package for installing the iDRAC Server Administrator feature
             : OpenManage Inventory Collector 6.2.0
             : PCI utilities for Kernel 2.2
             : RAC Command Interface 6.2.0
             : RAC Command Interface 4.6.3
             : RAC Command Interface 6.2.0
             : RAC Integration Layer 6.2.0
             : RAC Integration Layer 6.2.0
             : RAC4 Integration Layer 4.6.3
             : Remote Access Card Data Populator 4.6.3
             : Remote Access Card Data Populator 6.2.0
             : Remote Access Card Data Populator 6.2.0
             : Remote Access Card Managed Node 4.6.3
             : SUN Java Runtime Environment 1.6.14
             : Secure Port Server and Server Administrator GUI 6.2.0
             : Server Administrator Common Framework 6.2.0
             : Server Administrator Core and CLI 6.2.0
             : Server Administrator XML Support SDK 6.2.0
             : Storage Management System Utilities Package / Libsysfs 1.3.0
             : Storage Management accessors package 3.2.0
             : Storage Management common files for GUI and CLI 3.2.0
             : Storage Management package for GUI component 3.2.0
             : Storage Management populator package 3.2.0
             : StoreLib package for storage management 6.2.0
             : System Utilities Package/Libsysfs for LSI storage libraries
2.1.0

omreport chassis
Health

For further help, type the command followed by -?

omreport chassis pwrmonitoring

Power Consumption Information is not available on this system because all
the Power Supply units on your system do not support PMBus or the firmware
on your system does not support power monitoring.

omreport chassis pwrmanagement

Power Budget Information is not available on this system.

omreport chassis hwperformance
Error! No Hardware Peformance probes found on this system.

omreport chassis acswitch
Error! No AC Switch feature found on this system.

omreport chassis bios
BIOS Information

Unable to get BIOS version information.

omreport chassis biossetup
Error! NoBIOS Setup found on this system.

omreport chassis bmc
Error! Hardware or feature not present.

omreport chassis fans
Error! No fan probes found on this system.

omreport chassis fru
System Components (FRU) Information

Information : System Components Information is not available for this
platform.

omreport chassis leds
Error! This LED setting is not supported on this system.

omreport chassis firmware
Error! No Firmware on this system.

omreport chassis info
Error! Chassis info setting unavailable on this system.

omreport chassis intrusion
Error! Intrusion information is not found for this system.

omreport chassis memory
Memory Information

Error : Memory object not found

omreport chassis nics
Error! No Network Interface Card found on this system.

omreport chassis ports
Ports Information

omreport chassis frontpanel
Error! No front panel controls found on this system.

omreport chassis processors
Error! Hardware or feature not present.

omreport chassis pwrsupplies
Error! No instrumented power supplies found on this system.

omreport chassis slots
Slots Information

Error : Slot information not found. Index may be invalid.

omreport chassis temps
Error! No temperature probes found on this system.

omreport chassis volts
Error! No voltage probes found on this system.

omreport chassis remoteaccess
Error! Hardware or feature not present.

omreport chassis batteries
Error! No battery probes found on this system.

omreport chassis removableflashmedia
Error! Hardware or feature not present.

The ones I need most are fans and temps. I've read through a few of the
letters in the archives pertaining to the 1435SC, but none have helped.

// Signature
using System;
string name = "Nicholas Solin";