(sorry for the attribution depth, deleted the original message).

Anyway, i have no H800 series controllers yet, so i'm just throwing
this out, in case it applies, but the PERC5/6
can be updated via MegaCLI with:

MegaCli -AdpFwFlash -f filename [-NoSigChk] [-NoVerChk] -aN|-a0,1,2|-aALL

I'd extract the DUP kit below with:

RAID_FRMW_LX_R269683.BIN --extract ./FOO

and look in FOO/payload for a .img or .fw or whatever file to
apply directly.

If anyone does try this, finds that it works/doesn't, please respond.

--stephen

--
Stephen Dowdy  -  Systems Administrator  -  NCAR/RAL
303.497.2869   -  sdo...@ucar.edu        -  http://www.ral.ucar.edu/~sdowdy/