On 27 August 2010 10:21, Tim Small <t...@seoss.co.uk> wrote:

>  On 27/08/10 09:18, Andrew Robert Nicols wrote:
>
> As I say, we're primarily a Debian shop and Solaris did used to feel like a
> bit of a thorn in the side but things have improved.
>
> Did you consider/try ZFS on Debian-kFreeBSD instead of OpenSolaris to try
> and make things less painful?
>
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/zfsutils

At the time, it wasn't really an option. This still isn't available in Lenny
- only Squeeze and Sid.

Andrew

--
Systems Developer

e: andrew.nic...@luns.net.uk
im: a.nic...@jabber.lancs.ac.uk
t: +44 (0)1524 5 10147

Lancaster University Network Services is a limited company registered in
England and Wales. Registered number: 04311892. Registered office:
University House, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW