On Wednesday 13 October 2010 at 12:49 (CET), Ruben Laban wrote:
> This nudged me in the "right" direction. My current solution: a PXE
> bootable  Ubuntu Lucid (root on NFS) with OMSA 6.3.0 preinstalled (using
> Dell's repo) and a script that runs various omreport commands and stores
> the output on the same NFS share.

Unfortunately it is back to the drawing board for me, at least partially. As
it turns out, the sc1425's aren't supported by OMSA 6.3.0 after all, even
though I recall seeing sc1425 being listed as supported hardware for it.

> Thanks all for the various tips 'n pointers.

I'll have a closer look at those again to work around lack of OMSA support.

Regards,
Ruben Laban