On 12/3/2010 2:58 PM, Stroller wrote:
On 3/12/2010, at 2:33pm, Jeroen Wunnink wrote:
Recently we switched over to Dell R210's with SAS6i/R cards. We have
these configured with 2x SATA disks on RAID-1
But we're running into issues where arrays are throwing out disks under
heavy load in CentOS5 or both disks as we found on a crashed server this
morning which was brand new installed yesterday.

We've seen the same in Dell R410's throwing out one or two disks from
the array under heavy load with this raidcard.
What RAID controller / driver is this, please?

By "what controller" I don't mean "SAS6i/R" - I can read that ;) - but what
original manufacturer?
LSI? Adaptec? or???

Thanks,

Stroller.