Hi,

I are trying to automate provisioning of Dell Servers, we want to
automatically mount an ISO via fileshare to the iDRAC's
RemoteFielShare, and then configure one time boot.

This is what I do:

1. ssh root@<idrac-fqdn> racadm remoteimage -c -u "<user>@<REALM>" -p
"<password>" -l "//server/path/isofile.iso"

Response:
 Remote Image is now Configured

2. ssh root@<idrac-fqdn> 'racadm remoteimage -s"

Response:
 Remote File Share is Disabled
 UserName
 Password
 ShareName

Great..., it tells me OK. But the RFS is still "Disabled"?

I've been looking at settings:

 racadm get iDRAC.RFS.MediaAttachState
 Result:
   Attached=Attached

3. And if I ever get it to mount the RFS correctly, how do I set the
BIOS.OneTimeBoot correctly?

 racadm set BIOS.OneTimeBoot.OneTimeBootMode OneTimeBootSeq
 racadm set BIOS.OneTimeBoot.OneTimeBoot[SeqDev || CustomBootStr || HddSeqDev
]] ?

 The Docmentation tell me leagal values for these are things like
                                      "Hard Disk List" || Custom Device List ||
RAID FQDD ?

  Can I get an example? What is a custom device list? Can I get the a
  list of these using racadm command?