Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 16:00:54 -0700

From: Andrew Davidoff <david...@qedmf.net<mailto:david...@qedmf.net>>

Subject: [Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA 8 (13G support) in community Ubuntu

               repo

To: linux-poweredge@dell.com<mailto:linux-poweredge@dell.com>

<CAJLXCZS2Rw=ohhJ_ih37oAuo1GnLKsXUTqv=1tJQBrt0b0D=1...@mail.gmail.com<mailto:CAJLXCZS2Rw=ohhJ_ih37oAuo1GnLKsXUTqv=1tJQBrt0b0D=1...@mail.gmail.com>>

Hi,

Is there a time frame for when the community Ubuntu OMSA repo will support 13G
(which I believe means OMSA 8)?

http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/ubuntu/

Alternatively, is the source available so I can try to compile on my own? I
can't seem to find it. I tried to convert the OMSA 8.2 RPMs with alien but
syscfg, the first thing I tested, fails because it ships as a binary and wants
to link against libcrypto.so.10.

Thanks.

Andy