Thanks Rajesh.

Here is what I am seeing:

[root@dell-svr ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
Scientific Linux release 6.7 (Carbon)
[root@dell-svr ~]# rpm -qf $(which ipmitool)
ipmitool-1.8.11-99.dell.4.104.1.el6.x86_64
[root@dell-svr ~]# ipmitool dcmi sensors
Invalid command: dcmi
Commands:
[root@dell-svr ~]#
[root@dell-svr ~]# strings $(which ipmitool) | grep dcmi | wc -l
0
[root@dell-svr ~]#

=======

[root@supermicro-svr ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
Scientific Linux release 6.7 (Carbon)
[root@supermicro-svr ~]# rpm -qf $(which ipmitool)
ipmitool-1.8.11-29.el6_7.x86_64
[root@supermicro-svr ~]# ipmitool dcmi sensors

Inlet: 0 temperature sensor found:

CPU: 0 temperature sensor found:

Baseboard: 0 temperature sensor found:

[root@supermicro-svr ~]#
[root@supermicro-svr ~]# strings $(which ipmitool) | grep dcmi | wc -l
18
[root@supermicro-svr ~]#

Kind regards,
Noel Alonso
Linux Systems Administrator
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Tel: 012 808 1087
Mob:  054 470 1087
E-mail: noel.alo...@kaust.edu.sa<mailto:noel.alo...@kaust.edu.sa>

On Mar 16, 2016, at 2:28 PM,
rajesh_z_pa...@dell.com<mailto:rajesh_z_pa...@dell.com> wrote:

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hi Noel,
DCMI portion is not removed from Dell version of IPMITool. It could be the
underline firmware might be having issues.
Could you explain what is missing? Is it about not listing some DCMI sensors?
Narendra,
Could you check this?

Regards,
Rajesh