Got a few systems, older R610's not under warranty, that are refusing to
connect on the virtual console.  Log in to the iDRAC, click "launch" on
the Virtual Console Preview, get the opening dialog in Firefox, have to
click "Continue" for a security warning, it verifies the application and
asks if I want to run it, click Run.

Then I get a small dialog "Connecting to Virtual Console Server", and
immediately get another small dialog, "Connection failed."

I've cleared my Firefox cache, power cycled the server, just updated the
iDRAC firmware to 2.80 using DSU and still getting Connection Failed.
I've googled this problem and not found any solutions so far.  The
system is running SciLinux 7.2 as are most of my servers that don't
exhibit this failure.

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator