From: linux-poweredge-boun...@dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-boun...@dell.com] On Behalf Of Bruce Ferrell
Sent: 10 April 2016 03:17
To: linux-powere...@lists.us.dell.com
Subject: [Linux-PowerEdge] linuxrdac for Scientific linux kernel 3.10?

I'm having a problem with my MD3000i.

Every time I reboot, the Perc6e disk volumes are claimed by the multipath
driver and I get to fiddle to get the system back up.  I suspect the problem is
in
linuxrdac-09.03.0C06.0452.2 as the readme says only kernel 2.6 is supported.

Caversham Finance Limited, registered in England No 0785922 Registered office:
5 Hercules Way, Leavesden Park, Watford WD25 7GS
Caversham Trading Limited, registered in England No 05396147 Registered office:
5 Hercules Way, Leavesden Park, Watford WD25 7GS
BrightHouse Limited, registered in England No 06073794 Registered office: 5
Hercules Way, Leavesden Park, Watford WD25 7GS
Caversham Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority for consumer credit