Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
Hi,

If Customer installs OMSA 8.3 in an unsupported OS, it might fail because of
NVMe implementation. But, you can suppress loading NVMe library by using the
following steps to avoid any crash.

Please do the following steps for disabling psrvil which is required for
detecting NVMe Devices:

1.       To stop all the services, please execute the command -
srvadmin-services.sh stop

2.       Go to /opt/dell/srvadmin/etc/srvadmin-storage/ directory

3.       Open stsvc.ini file

4.       Please comment the line - vil7=dsm_sm_psrvil. For commenting it out,
you need to write ";" and one space before the statement, like ";
vil7=dsm_sm_psrvil"

5.       Save and close stsvc.ini file

6.       To start all the services, please execute the command -
srvadmin-services.sh start

It will stop loading psrvil library and OMSS should work fine.

Note: After commenting out psrvil library in stsvc.ini file, NO NVMe devices
will get detected by OMSA

Thanks
Souvik