Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:43:16 +0530
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] latest link changed - now pointing to
DSU
To: ,

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
Hi,

We are planning to extend DSU OS support for Ubuntu. For now, we have setup a
page (not an APT repository) with updates which will work in Ubuntu
environment. Link here: http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/ubuntu/latest.html

Soorej Ponnandi
Dell | Change Management
office + 91 80 2807 7759 Extn: 78469