From: linux-poweredge-boun...@dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-boun...@dell.com] On Behalf Of soorej_ponna...@dell.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 16:12
To: bouti...@ednet.ns.ca; linux-powere...@lists.us.dell.com
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] Automatic Updates Broken With Repo Change

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
All,
            It is suggested to move from deprecated Dell Linux Repository (DLR)
to the Dell System Update (DSU) repository, which is refreshed with latest
content every month.
            After moving from DLR to DSU, uninstall the existing OMSA and
install fresh from latest DSU repository.

Soorej Ponnandi
Dell | Change Management