Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
Hi,

Upgrade scenario for Ubuntu has not been tested. If you go for a fresh
installation, it should work fine.
After fresh installation, if it doesn't work, please send us the dcomsm.log
file to investigate it further.

Steps to collect dcomsm.log file:<javascript:openUrl('file:');>

1)      Stop Data Manager Service   (srvadmin-services.sh stop)

2)      Go to /opt/dell/srvadmin/etc/srvadmin-storage  and open stsvc.ini file.

3)      Change "Debug=Off" to "Debug=On"

4)      Change all the debug levels from "DebugLevels=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" to
"DebugLevels=3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3"

5)      Start Data Manager Service  (srvadmin-services.sh stop)

6)      dcomsm.log file will be generated at
/opt/dell/srvadmin/var/log/openmanage location.

Thanks
Souvik