From: Linux-PowerEdge [mailto:linux-poweredge-boun...@dell.com] On Behalf Of
Christian Korneck
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2018 5:17 PM
To: Daniele Viganò; Troels Arvin
Cc: linux-poweredge@dell.com
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] microcode_ctl and Spectre/Meltdown

>it looks like Dell is not planning […] an updated microcode, for 12th gen
>servers
Probably updates for PE gen12 will still come:
"The tables [...] lists those products for which there is an available BIOS
update. [...] If you do not see your platform, please check later."

---
Christian Korneck
Lead IT Systems Architect

Mackevision Medien Design GmbH
Forststraße 7
70174 Stuttgart

T +49 711 93 30 48 694
F +49 711 93 30 48 90
M +49 151 19 56 66 44

christian.korn...@mackevision.com<mailto:christian.korn...@mackevision.com>
www.mackevision.com<http://www.mackevision.com/?utm_source=E-Mail-Signatur&utm_medium=E-Mail&utm_campaign=Mackevision-Link>

Geschäftsführer: Armin Pohl, Joachim Lincke, Jens Pohl
HRB 243735 Amtsgericht Stuttgart

---
TO CREATE REALITY
SHOWREEL: Watch our latest Showreel
2017<http://www.mackevision.com/references/mackevision-showreel-2017/?utm_source=E-Mail-Signatur&utm_medium=E-Mail&utm_campaign=Showreel-2017>
ISO 9001: Mackevision is certified according to ISO
9001:2015<http://www.mackevision.com/company/?utm_source=E-Mail-Signatur&utm_medium=E-Mail&utm_campaign=iso-company-link>
SOCIAL: LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mackevision>,
Xing<https://www.xing.com/companies/mackevision>,
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mackevision/>,