Hi Stephen,

Show I'm in good company. :) I know why I missed your Jan 2015 post (I skipped on most lists between Oct '14 and Aug '15) but now I notice how relevant it is to this discussion. So it seems there's a Dell-specific version of storcli... I wonder if Dell might be willing to fix the typos in that fork.. :)

Thanks for reaching out,

Vincent