Hello,

I am seeing the following while trying to apply this update to a C5000 (via a C5220 microserver):

http://www.dell.com/support/home/it/it/itbsdt1/drivers/driversdetails?driverId=5TV1K

The first command in the linuxup.sh script gives:

----- cut here -----
sudo ./vkutl fw ../V1_13D.bin
Viking backplane utility v1.40 (2011/05/05)
Detecting KCS interface...CA2/CA3
Wait signal from BP time out
Check Sled number error
Validate DCS Image Header OK.
Can't Get BP Device ID
----- cut here -----

At the same time, I am seeing the following in the BMC (for any of the 8 microservers contained):