Hi,

since we needed to move at least some of our servers to Stretch and we have
grown
tired of waiting for Dell we have searched and found a workaround for
installing and
running OMSA. So for those that really need Stretch with OMSA running (this is
for
64bit version, pick your nearest mirror instead of the cz one):

wget
http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openslp-dfsg/libslp1_1.2.1-10+deb8u1_amd64.deb[1]
dpkg -i libslp1_1.2.1-10+deb8u1_amd64.deb
wget
http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openssl/libssl1.0.0_1.0.2l-1~bpo8+1_amd
64.deb[2]
dpkg -i libssl1.0.0_1.0.2l-1~bpo8+1_amd64.deb
echo 'deb http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/ubuntu[3] jessie openmanage' |
tee -a
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/linux.dell.com.sources.list
gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-key 1285491434D8786F
gpg -a --export 1285491434D8786F | apt-key add -
apt update
apt install srvadmin-all
Don't know about DSU we are using RedHat system for firmware upgrades via
netboot.

--
Hope this might help. Regards,

David Brůha