Rene,

Yes, my bad, the model is actually ST2000NM0001 (missed a 0), though the FW
Revision we have is PE0E[1].

It has to be drives for EqualLogic however, since we purchased one that was
same model however it didn't have any mention of EQL and it was rejected by
the EQL..

I'll check Server Supply out, thanks!

[1]: https://i.imgur.com/fgsieum.png

-- Nick Pais