Am 20.05.2020 um 11:11 schrieb Dmitry Vereschaka:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hi

It looks like PowerEdge R410/R610/R810 are no longer supported
with dsucatalog-20.05.00-TRMTW.noarch

When I run dsu with latest invcol/dsucatalog, I get error message that
"This Platform is not supported.":

dsu
DELL EMC System Update 1.7.0
Copyright (C) 2014 DELL EMC Proprietary.
Verifying catalog installation ...
Installing catalog from repository ...
Fetching dsucatalog ...
Reading the catalog ...
Verifying inventory collector installation ...
Getting System Inventory ...
warning: Inventory collector returned with partial failure.
Determining Applicable Updates ...
This Platform is not supported.
Exiting DSU!

This is what I get if my version of the dsu utility itself does not understand the catalog format. Did you update dsu first?

Just asking, because my dsu shows version 1.8.0 (SLES 12+15)

Regards,
Werner