[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

I checked it on a Debian server and this looks like using the correct catalog
file (/usr/libexec/dell_dup/Catalog.gz). For the Ubuntu servers the following
catalog is used (/usr/libexec/dell_dup/Catalog_Ubuntu.gz) and this file is the
last time updated at 2020-07-04.

Met vriendelijke groet,

JOHN BRAND
OpenStack Engineer

CloudVPS
Oostmaaslaan 71
3063 AN Rotterdam
The Netherlands

On 07-09-2020, 10:45, "Linux-PowerEdge on behalf of John Brand"