Hey again :-)

I'm starting to suspect that its a bug, since all I did was straight forward
and it worked many times before.

When I try to stop the array by executing "mdadm -S /dev/md5", then mdadm
stall (i'm suspecting it hit an error - maybe the same one).

I also tryed to restart the computer and made sure the array didnt auto-start.
I then manually started it and the reshape process it shown when
executing "cat /proc/mdstat", but it doesnt proceed (it seems stalled right
away). When I try to stop it as shown above, it then stall mdadm like before.
So I'm able to reproduce the error.

I've tryed with kernel 2.6.18.3, 2.6.18.4 and 2.6.19 - with the same results
as described above.

In case its a bug, then I would really like to help out, so its fixed and
noone else will experience it (and I get my array fixed). What can I do to
make sure its a bug and if it is, then what kind of information will be
helpfull and where should I submit it?

I've checked the source code (raid5.c), but there's no comment included in the
code, so I cant do much myself since my code experience with C is very small
when it comes to kernel programming.