} -----Original Message-----
} From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:linux-raid-
} [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of H. Peter Anvin
} Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 1:49 PM
} To: Guy Watkins
} Cc: linux-raid@vger.kernel.org
} Subject: Re: mkinitrd and RAID6 on FC5
}
} Guy Watkins wrote:
} > Is this a REDHAT only problem/bug?  If so, since bugzilla.redhat.com
} gets
} > ignored, where do I complain?
}
} Yes, this is Redhat only, and as far as I know, it was fixed a long time
} ago.  I suspect you need to make sure you upgrade your entire system,
} especially mkinitrd, not just the kernel.
}
}       -hpa

I tried to update/upgrade and no updates are available for mkinitrd.  Do you
know what version has the fix?  The bugzilla was never closed, so it seems
it has not been fixed.

My version:
mkinitrd.i386                            5.0.32-2               installed

Thanks,
Guy