>The new framework is tested on Fedora8(i386) running with kernel 2.6.23.12.
>So far, I'm cleaning up the tool set for release, and plan to post it in the
>near future.

Now it's ready. The scsi fault injection tool is available from the following
site.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/scsifaultinjtst/
If you have any comments, please let me know.

Additionally, the deadlock problem reproduced also on md RAID10. I think that
the
same reason for RAID1 deadlock reported earlier cause this problem, because
raid10.c is based on raid1.c.
> e.g.
>  -The kernel thread for md RAID1 could cause a deadlock when the error
> handler for
>    md RAID1 contends with the write access to the md RAID1 array.

I've reproduced the deadlock on RAID10 using this tool with a small shell
script for
automatically injecting a fault repeatedly. But I can't come up with any good
idea for the patch to fix this problem so far.