Hi there!

Sorry if you got this message twice, but it didn't show up on the list the
first time...

I've got a question about RAID.  (I'm using the raid0145-19981005-C-2.0.35
patch and the raidtools-19981005-B-0.90.)

Is there a way to make the raid driver spit out less information at
boot-up/initialisation time?  It's quite annoying seeing the whole config
etc. listed -- you could easily miss some other, more important thing in all
the ``noise''...  (-8

Another one:  what's the difference between the different raid5-algorithms?
Are some better than others?

BTW, md/raid has been working really good for me all the time with my
(perhaps a bit weird) 2 IDE, 1 SCSI setup.  Good Work!

Thanks a lot,

Florian

Gloub keim wo bhouptet: ,,Hüng wo bäue bysse nid.``
Sie bäue nume bis de schlafsch
u bysse denn.
 -- Patent Ochsner (Gmües, 9-10-100-4)
Florian Jenn