On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:38:49 -0000, Bruno Prior wrote:

>These are the same partitions you were using to experiment with RAID-1 before, right?

True ;)

>You need to do a mkraid to set them up to be RAID-0, or the superblocks will continue
>to show that these partitions are RAID-1.

I have since delted the partitions and re-created them, so I don't see how the
superblock could still be
marked. I have noticed that if I run mkraid, it automatically starts md0 in the RAID0
mode, but doesn't that
destroy the data ? I would like to keep what's on the drives if I have to reboot.

>If you don't want to run mkraid every time
>you start the md device, I believe you will also need to include a
>persistent-superblock line in your raidtab.

How would I do that ?

  Stojan Rancic            // Knowledge is power !
  K2.Net                       // Use it, don't abuse it !
  http://www.k2.net      //